Purple has been slowly making its appearance again here and there in the Interior Design realm. What better place to see what's new (including purple accents) than at Emporia Boutique here in Victoria.
Emporia Boutique, at 1223 Government Street, opened early this summer and we were excited about it even before its opening! As the sister store of Violette Boutique, Emporia carries a wide range of tastefully selected products for the home. Whether it be for yourself or as a gift, you can find accent decor, vases, books, cards, glassware, and many more delightful items for you and your home.
Here are some of our favorite items available now!
- Simrin Table Linen - mix and match cotton and linen placemats and napkins $15 - $28
- Taschen's London: Hotels, Restaurants and Shops by Angelika Taschen - highlights the stylish must-see's for travellers $50
- Simrin Tray - pressed linen with botanical motif $88
- Butter; London Lacquers - contains no formaldehyde, no toluene, no DBP $17
- Wall Paper by Carl Robinson CB12209 - exclusively from Crown Wallcoverings (not available at Emporia Boutique)
- Fabrics by Clarke & Clarke "Lindow" - suitable for curtains and upholstery (not available at Emporia Boutique)
- Amethyst Vases by Roost $60 - $73
According to the Colour Wheel Pro, the colour purple is commonly associated with royalty and wealth. Furthermore, it symbolizes power, nobility, dignity and ambition while also being associated with wisdom and independence. Add purple to your interior, whether it be a few accents in the room, an entirely purple wall or a key furniture piece upholstered in your favorite purple fabric.
"Provisions for Home and Living"
1223 Government Street, Victoria, BC
Mon - Fri 10:30am - 6:00pm
Sat 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sun 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Also available exclusively at Emporia Boutique